December 30, 2006
Today, we shall look at two more success tips for 2007. The second tip for success in the year 2007 is to overcome the fear of failure.
Anthony Robbins once said ‘I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I enjoy’.
I believe that most people have the impression that successful people never fail. Hence, most people condemn failure and fail to pick themselves up after they have failed. They simply lose faith in life once they fail and stop fighting.
This is a huge misconception which have ended many people’s dreams and stopped many from driving forward. The truth is, everybody fails at one point or another. In fact, the more successful you are, the more likely you would have failed many times in your life.
There’s a difference between the highly successful individuals and underachievers. Those who have managed to achieve high level of success are able to turn failure into success.
December 28, 2006
Year 2006 is coming to an end soon. To me, it has been a great year for me as I’ve managed to bring myself out of my comfort zone and take massive actions towards my dreams and goals.
It has been a great year of learning and growth for me and I certainly look forward to another year of purpose in year 2007. I’ve picked up several success tips from severaly self-improvement books I’ve read and I would like to share with everyone.
Hence, in this success tips series, I’m going to share with everyone some success tips which I feel everyone should adopt in order to make 2007 a year to remember for all of us.
1. Set Empowering & Clearly Defined Goals
There’s this famous example about a research done at Yale University in 1952. In the research study, it was found out that only 3% of the graduating batch of students had set for themselves clearly defined goals. On the other hand, the remaining 97% had no idea what they really wanted in life.
Twenty years later, a follow up study was done and a shocking truth was revealed: The combined income of the 3% of students who had clearly defined goals was actually more than the combined income of the remaining 97% of students.
This is by no means coincidental. I’ve gone through several stories of the most successful people in the world and they all knew exactly what they wanted since a young age. Tiger Woods made a bold statement when he was only eight years old that he was going to become the world no.1 golfer. And look where is he now?
There are tons of other examples of similar success stories like his, and the similarity is these people all set clearly defined goals. Now by this I’m not referring to your normal new year resolutions. I myself have set tons of those only for them to be forgotten.
You’ve got to set goals that will truly stretch your limits and empower yourself towards attaining huge success. And you have to review and evaluate your goals constantly to ensure you remain on track towards achieving them.
One good formula I’ve learnt is the S-M-A-R-T Goals Formula:
December 23, 2006
Dec 25th is coming.. Christmas that is.. The day which celebrates the birth of our Saviour.
For this year’s xmas, things may not be so well as we wld all like. With the increasing risk of terrorist threats and other tragedies striking, it makes one wonder abt the significance of this yr’s xmas.
Nonetheless, X’mas is still a day to mark the birth of our Saviour. In the midst of all e tragedies and confusion that is going around, we still have alot of things we should be thankful for.
I understand it can be hard to appreciate what we have when we’re not happy with our lives, but once again, it’s all about what we focus on and what we attract. The more appreciative we can be about our existing circumstances, the more we will attract things to appreciate.
December 21, 2006
You’ve got to check this out! Adam Khoo is holding a xmas special for his flagship product Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires.
Now for those of you who have read my eBook, you should know the influence which Adam had on my life and beliefs. It was after reading his book that I really started to believe in myself and got myself out of my normal lazy state.
The Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires is indeed one awesome package filled with a 365 pg eBook and 12 audio cd set bonus. It is indeed one of the most comprehensive wealth creation program I’ve ever come across. And i would really recommend it to anyone serious about seeking wealth and success.
While I got mine at $97 a few months back, u can get yours at a whopping 50% discount for this christmas. But at the point of writing, there are only 79 sets left so you’ve got to hurry! Talk about getting the perfect Xmas present for yourself and your loved ones..
Thus, if you would like to make ur xmas this yr all the more meaningful, i suggest u go check out Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires at http://calvinwoon.com/resources/ssmm now.
Xmas is coming. Everyone is in a joyous and party mood. But let us not forget those unfortunate ones who are unable to enjoy the turkey feasts. Most importantly, let us not forget the whole purpose of Xmas and remember our Saviour.
Hope everyone have a joyous Xmas to come!
December 19, 2006
Yes! The book is finally out. And I will like to give it as a gift to all those who frequent my blog! Just fill in your name and address on the top right hand corner.
After 3 months of research and writing, we have finally made our hard work paid off. Patricia and I have put in quite a great deal of effort into compiling this eBook with the hope of instilling in ppl the importance of a building multiple streams of income and the potential of creating an income stream online. Thus, we really hope everyone will be able to benefit from it.
For now, I’m completely zonked after these few days of late nights. Despite all, we really enjoyed ourselves writing the eBook and we hope that you will enjoy it as much as we do.
Now that the book is completed, we will move on and work on other projects. We have many project ideas coming up so pls stay tuned for it! For now, its time to take a break once again!
Enjoy the book and pls give a comment after reading it!
December 16, 2006
I guess i shld reveal more abt the book that I’m currently working on. Well, basically it details 7 different income streams that one can create for themselves.
7 different income streams?? Yes, I’m not kidding.
Well, lets take a sneak peek at the 7 income streams:
Income Stream #1: Its got to do with something which you’re checking on the Internet everyday. Personally, its one of the first things i check when i turn on my computer everyday. You have to click to open these things and read them. I’m sure you are getting the idea. Well, in my eBook i’m gonna teach you how you can earn money just by doing that.
Income Stream #2: Its also smth which you do on the Internet everyday. The Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox are some browsers which we use to execute them.
December 14, 2006
In this post, i shall discuss more about what the eBook “7 Ways To Earn Money Online” which my gf and I are in the midst of writing is about.
Now if you ppl have not watch the video, you can do so at http://calvinwoon.com/7ways. More than 500 ppl have watched the video and I have received several favourable comments.
So what inspired me to write the book in the first place? Well, around 3 months back, i stumbled upon this book written by Adam Khoo, ‘Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires’, whereby he detailed several money making strategies. That was when i learnt the importance of creating multiple streams of income and also the potential of making money online.
Inspired by what i’ve learnt, i went on a massive 3 months of research, at the same time juggling my studies. I was shocked at what I discovered: Ppl are creating online businesses based on simply their passions and earning money from the comfort of their own home. They are no IT experts, mind you. Even grandmothers are making money from their online businesses.
I slowly uncovered several more possible income streams you could create online and thus decided to share this information to ppl from all walks of life. Now i understand most ppl are skeptical abt making money online and have several doubts abt their own IT skills.
Not to worry, as in my eBook, I will attempt to dispel some of your doubts and provide tons of resources that you one wil require on building for themselves passive streams of income online.
Hence, stay tuned for my book launch! Do not worry, its completely free!
December 13, 2006
Yeah.. I know.. It’s no big deal.. But my close frens will know that I’ve passed it on my Xth attempt. Thus, this means a lot to me.
Thus, with my driving license, I shall be more motivated to work towards buying my first car.
The best thing was, Patricia was there to wait for the good news. The moment I stepped out of the car, I saw her. Thank God I passed the test. Well, I was exceptionally nervous this time round. Cos I know if I were to fail again, all of frens are really going to have a good laugh.
But once again, God answered my prayers and I’m so thankful for that.
Will definitely be looking forward to driving my dad’s car for the time being. But as I said, my driving license shall be one of my motivation for me to work towards my goals and dreams.
December 4, 2006
Hey ppl, I’m back! Exams are finally over. And I’m back to blogging as usual. Will be focusing on my internet marketing adventures and will be concentrating on finishing my book these few days. Am really excited about its launch. And I sincerely hope it will be able to benefit many others.
Well, the exams were pretty alright I guess. Am not hoping for much. Just want to pull up my cap score. For today, I shall be relaxing and give myself a well-deserved break so stay tuned for updates!