June 18, 2007
I believe most people should be aware that my partners and I will be launching a new membership website soon - Kanggie.com. If you have not sign up as our beta tester and JV partner, we sincerely invite you to do so now! We honestly have great plans in stored for our members and not to mention our beta testers & JV partners. So once again, if you have not signed up, do head over to Kanggie.com now.
Been really busy with the preparation of our new website. And the targeted launch of the closed beta phase should be 11th July. As part of the promotional efforts for the launch, I’ve written a new eBook called ‘7 Killer Traffic Tactics’.
I spent quite some time compilling these 7 Killer Traffic Tactics into an eBook. Basically, it details 7 step-by-step strategies you can use to send an avalanche of massive traffic to your website instantaneously.
And I’m going to give it away for absolutely no charge at all. And guess what? You don’t even have to opt-in!
To sweeten the deal, you are going to have full giveaway rights to the eBook as well. Feel free to give it away on your blog, to your list etc and use it as a list building tool if you would like.
My only request is for you to put the information detailed inside to good use and if you’ve found it beneficial, remember to sign up for my Kanggie JV Invite list!
Alright, shall leave you with the eBook. Be sure to read the first page as I explained what mistakes do most traffic seekers make and the importance of improving your conversion rate as well.
And pls leave a comment on what you think of it!
Right Click Here To Download Now!
Popularity: 2% [?]
April 3, 2007
Yes Michael’s Traffic Videos are finally launched! I’ve been a fan of Michael Cheney ever since his 11 Days To List Profits launch. His last traffic videos were fabulous, but he certainly has outdone himself this time round.
One of the biggest problems faced by internet marketers is the lack of traffic. Bloggers complain about not having enough traffic to their blogs. Affiliate marketers complain about not having a big enough list to promote to. And product owners also face the problem about not generating enough sales due to the lack of traffic.
What if all these problems could cease to exist?
Most people would surf around aimlessly in a bid to find the one traffic generation technique that would bring them the most amount of traffic to their website.
Ask yourself this question, have you ever stumbled upon a traffic generation technique that was claimed to bring a certain internet marketing guru tons of traffic? But before you were able to master it effectively, another traffic generation technique pops up which is supposedly better than the previous. Hence, you get distracted and follow blindly whichever traffic generation technique that comes along and seems more attractive than the previous.
Do you think by this way you will be able to generate a decent amount of traffic to your website? The answer is NO!
Hence, when I had the chance to be Michael Cheney’s JV partner and had the opportunity to gain access to his traffic videos, I was ecstatic.
For those who are looking for the best traffic generation techniques, this is simply the best of all traffic methods put together in one place. You don’t just get to learn them by going through long eBooks, you get to see it live how Michael Cheney was able to build such a massive list in such a short period of time!
Due to my heavy school commitments recently, I have not finished viewing all of his videos. (it’s over 8 hours of traffic training!) But I’ve already looked through some of the videos and I’m completely blown away. Having been through a large amount of traffic generation eBooks and videos myself, I’ve never seen such a complete and concise resource put together to detail all the best traffic generation techniques available. Trust me, you’ll be blown away by both the depth and breadth covered.
Coupled with practical action plans which were designed to help marketers get started, Michael’s step-by-step traffic videos makes it easy to understand and apply powerful traffic techniques instantly for any internet marketing newbie or aspiring internet marketer. Even for intermediate or advanced marketers, you’ll will pick up tons of useful tactics ready to be applied to unleash a stream of long term traffic to your website.
Having said so much, just give a brief run through of what is covered inside the Michael’s Traffic Videos:
There are 49 videos altogether, detailing 16 explosive traffic generation techniques. Each video comes with a fast-track to traffic action plan which you can follow and apply immediately.
Some of my favorite videos include how to unlock the power of offline traffic and how to capture hungry traffic using a press release. These are traffic strategies seldom mentioned by most marketers hence this two sections were really useful.
Another one of my favorite section is the one on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Not sure about you, but I’ve always found having to tweak with the mechanics of SEO both tiring and challenging. However, Michael has dedicated a total of 6 videos outlining how you can dominate the search engines and get ranked no.1 for the keywords you desire. So you can imagine how relieved I felt with such a useful help from Michael’s videos.
Other traffic videos covered areas like social networking traffic, how to get viral and repeated traffic, as well as banking on articles to deliver autopilot traffic. Lastly, bloggers would love the section on how to unleash the traffic power of your blog.
Michael also includes bonus features by Web 2.0 Experts, including:
- Video Report “Internet Money Machines” by Online Video expert Frank Sousa
- “MySpace Marketing Optimizer” by MySpace expert Simon Leung
- “White Hat Blogging Techniques” by blogging expert Rob Benwell
- “Black Hat Blogging Techniques” by blogging expert Rob Benwell
- “How To Avoid The Top 20 Traffic Disasters” by Michael Cheney himself
Alright, having said so much about Michael’s Traffic Videos, you should have gotten a more detailed analysis of what’s included in his latest videos package. All I can say is, it’s important to invest in yourself when it comes to internet marketing. Not just any form of education, but practical and non-hyped up education. If you are only willing to invest in just one traffic generaiton resource, this has to be the one. You can simply forget about all the other eBooks on traffic generation and just focus on this set of videos. And trust me, you will be able to get tons of targeted traffic to your website,
Lastly, always remember as much as traffic is important, you also need to concentrate on the conversion aspect of your website. Else, regardless of how much traffic you get, it’s useless.
Go check out the videos here now!
Popularity: 1% [?]
April 1, 2007
As mentioned in my last post, I’ve managed to get hold of an interview done with traffic expert Michael Cheney. I’ve just briefly looked through the “Michael’s Traffic Videos” and left him a testimonial. All I can say the videos are simply awesome. 49 videos on traffic generation and a couple of unbelievable bonuses included. Just applying one traffic strategy inside is enough to increase huge traffic to my websites greatly. Will be doing a more detailed review of the “Michael’s Traffic Videos” which is due to launch in around 2 days time once I’ve finished viewing them.
Meanwhile, just enjoy the interview that was conducted with him.
Michael Cheney Talks Traffic - Interview With A Traffic Expert
We managed to grab some time with him recently and quiz him on his favorite topic - traffic.
You’ll get a lot out of this interview including a killer 40-page E-book on traffic that Michael has written to help you avoid the Top 20 Traffic Disasters!
So let’s get started.
Q. Firstly Michael, thank you for joining us today in your busy schedule.
A. Hey no problem. Good to be here.
Q. We all know that traffic is important but could you just explain a bit about traffic for the beginners out there?
A. Sure. Traffic is the lifeblood of any business online. Without it you just die. We all know that. But what a lot of us don’t realize is that just like everything else on the Internet traffic changes very quickly. That is, the methods of getting traffic are changing all the time and that’s where people get caught out.
Q. What do you mean by “caught out”?
A. Well people fall into the trap of thinking that just because they know one or two traffic generation methods that they are some sort of traffic master. In reality just because you know how to start a pay per click campaign or a little bit about search engines doesn’t make you anywhere near a traffic expert. I’m trying to spread the word that there is a massive array of traffic tactics that most people aren’t even aware of, let alone using or mastering.
Q. Can you give us some examples?
A. Sure. Offline for example. You might immediately think that getting traffic is a purely online activity but the truth of the matter is that there are lots of things you can be doing offline to get people into your website. And it’s usually these sorts of areas that are being under-utilized and therefore there is less competition for that traffic as well.
Q. So by offline you mean advertising offline?
A. Not necessarily. That is one method, yes, but I’m thinking of more creative ways to get people into your website. It all comes down to the fact that having asked people on my list it came as no surprise that most people want to know about free rather than paid traffic sources. I’ve had to become an expert in free ways of getting traffic in my time online.
Q. What do you mean - I thought you were running a successful online business with lots of cash flow?
A. I am. But it’s not always been this way. When I first started out in 1995 I had nothing. No money to play with. Just my own initiative and imagination.
Q. So are you saying you’re against paying for traffic online?
A. No. No I’m not saying that at all. What I’m saying is that, especially when you first start out, you always want to focus on the free methods. You get the traffic in for free, make some sales and then you can reinvest some of that money into paid methods of getting traffic. This speeds up the process.
Q. So what particular offline methods are you referring to - can you give us some examples?
A. There’s one tactic I used that costs nothing to implement, is relatively quick and ended up getting me thousands and thousands of targeted visitors into my websites. When I’ve shared this tactic with other marketers at seminars they’ve started laughing and slapping their foreheads when they saw how easy it was. They were also embarrassed that they had failed to use this tactic. It was quite amusing.
Q. So are you going to tell us what this method is?
A. No! (laughs) It’s in my course! I truly believe in rewarding those people that are most eager to learn so instead of giving away all my traffic tactics in interviews like this I’ve put some of them in an E-Book I’ve written. It is free though if people want to get it.
Q. So how can people get hold of it?
A. It’s called “How To Avoid The Top 20 Traffic Disasters” and you can get it by going to Michael’s Traffic Videos - you’ll see it mentioned on that page.
Q. What’s in it?
A. Well I really wanted to raise the bar on a free E-Book so I spent a lot of time creating it. It’s 40 pages long and stuffed with juicy content on what NOT to do when it comes to traffic. As far as I’m concerned too many people out there tell you what you should do but not what you shouldn’t do. That’s where this E-Book comes in.
Q. Okay. I think we’re about done is there anything else you want to tell everyone?
A. Just that if they are serious about getting more traffic into their website they need to goto Michael’s Traffic Videos and get that free E-Book.
Q. Cool. Well thanks for your time Michael and speak to you soon.
A. My pleasure. Speak soon.
In my next post, I shall do a more detailed review of the product “Michael’s Traffic Videos”. If you have not downloaded your free eBook and watch the video, go download it quick over here!
Popularity: 1% [?]
March 31, 2007
As mentioned in my last post, traffic remains one of the biggest problems of many internet marketers. Truth is, many of the traffic generation techniques are already made known. But people are just not taking action to put those techniques into good use. So instead of complaining that there’s no traffic to your blog, stop and reflect if you have been doing enough to consistently drive traffic .
Nonetheless, I’ve compiled some of the traffic techniques which have worked for me. Hope it will benefit you!
7 Ways To Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog
1. Submit your blog to blog directories - There are two main benefits of joining blog directories. Firstly, the more listings you have for your blog, the more exposure your blog has. Hence, naturally it acts as a form of traffic. Secondly, you generate backlinks for your blog which will help to raise your page rank in the long run. Some of the blog directories you should submit your blog to include Blog Explosion, Blog Elites, Blog Catalog and BloggerSG (for singaporean’s blogs). There are tons of blog directories around and you just need to do a google search for it. Dedicate a portion of your time to submit your blog to at least twenty of the most popular directories, and traffic will come your way in due time.
2. Visit other blogs and leave comments - Now you should never shut yourself out from the rest of the blogosphere. You need to visit other blogs related to your interests and leave genuine comments. I’m not encouraging you to spam others with your comments for the purpose of getting traffic back. It’s easy to spot such comments and most people simply ignore them or even delete them. Hence, strive to engage in discussions going around in others’ blogs and give your honest opinions. Make friends in the blogosphere. And this will help improve your traffic tremendously.
3. Create an account with Technorati - Technorati is a must join for all bloggers. Basically, it’s like a search engine and massive directory for all blogging related activities. If you use it well, it can help to build a superb linking campaign and increase your traffic substantially. Head on down to http://technorati.com and claim your blog. Thereafter, install the Ultimate Tag Warrior plugin and include tags inside your blog posts. Hence, when people search for tags on Technorati, your blog will be listed for the tags you’ve inserted inside your posts. To find out more about the Ultimate Tag Warrior plugin and other essential plugins you ought to install for your blog, check out this previous post of mine.
5. Use social bookmarking sites - For this, you can install the socialble plugin mentioned in my ‘10 Essential Wordpress Plugins’ post. When people bookmark your blog on social bookmarking sites, your blog gets exposed to millions of visitors. The most popular of all is Digg where it gets 4 million unique visitors every single day. I do get quite a lot of traffic from Stumble Upon too. You may also want to submit your posts to these sites yourself.
6. Interact with your readers - Having an interactive blog that invites the involvement of readers is one of the best way of getting repeat visitors. Nobody likes to visit blogs with zero comments and no interaction going on. Initially, you might find it difficult to get your readers to leave comments. One way is to write controversial posts that will encourage readers to state their opinions. Or you can ask your friends to visit and leave their comments as well. Most importantly, you should always reply to your readers’ comments. Many times, people don’t bother replying. Chances are, people will stop leaving comments on such blogs. Nonetheless, it still subjective. Just look at Adam Khoo’s blog. He never replies but look at the number of comments. Talk about the advantages of being famous eh…
7. Build up the content - This is the last but the MOST important. And perhaps this is one aspect hugely neglected by many. Now the above 6 ways to drive traffic to your blog will come to no use if your blog does not have solid and sticky content. You may be generate a decent amount of traffic to your blog using the above methods. But it’s pointless if your readers see no value in your blog and decides never to visit again. So focus on creating value and providing useful content. Continue doing that and you will be able to generate a decent stream of repeated and continuous traffic.
So there you have it! The 7 Ways To Drive Massive Traffic To Your Blog!
I’m sure there are many other ways to drive traffic to your blog that you can possibly think of. I shan’t mention all of them here. To be frank, I haven’t been doing much to drive traffic myself. But will be definitely doing so once exams are over! And adding much more value to this blog for sure.
Still, if you would like to find out more about driving traffic and building a list, look out for my next post as I’ve managed to get hold of an interview done with Michael Cheney, the traffic expert. Be sure to look out for his Michael’s Traffic Videos which is due to launch in 3 days time.
Oh ya, if you have not downloaded your free eBook, be sure to do so now! Get it here.
Popularity: 1% [?]