November 19, 2006
In the book “Multiple Streams of Income” by Robert Allen, he detailed 50 Ways on how everyone can save $50 a month. I found it really useful. Well, I’ve come up with my very own 15 ways to save $50 a month. So hope it will benefit you too.
1. Always plan your finances ahead. Plan a budget for the month and stick to it.
2. Watch Movies on Weekdays.
3. Use a piggy bank and deposit all your spare change. Do not underestimate the power of multiplication. Over time, your coins are going to convert into huge amounts,
4. Always ask for a discount. There’s no harm trying.
5. Stop before you buy anything and ask yourself this question ‘Do I really need this?’