November 19, 2006
In the book “Multiple Streams of Income” by Robert Allen, he detailed 50 Ways on how everyone can save $50 a month. I found it really useful. Well, I’ve come up with my very own 15 ways to save $50 a month. So hope it will benefit you too.
1. Always plan your finances ahead. Plan a budget for the month and stick to it.
2. Watch Movies on Weekdays.
3. Use a piggy bank and deposit all your spare change. Do not underestimate the power of multiplication. Over time, your coins are going to convert into huge amounts,
4. Always ask for a discount. There’s no harm trying.
5. Stop before you buy anything and ask yourself this question ‘Do I really need this?’
7. Take a shower instead of a bath.
8. Delayed Gratification! Before you splurge on those branded goods, consider delaying it and put your money to better use.
9. Instead of spending $30 for a meal at restaurants, why not save the money and cook a meal at home. Not only will you save money, its much healthier too.
10. Do not buy branded goods.
11. Buy airline tickets in advance.
12. Pay yourself first, set aside a dollar a day.
13. Always scan through all receipts. Cashiers are humans too and they make mistakes.
14. Off the aircon and use the fan. Aircon makes your skin dry anyway.
15. Lastly, invest your money wisely. Do not spend all your money away for the month.
Hope that all these tips can help you save some money!
Popularity: 1% [?]